Friday, May 05, 2006

Lots of Segway Inquiries/Comments on Cinco De Mayo

First comment of note was a 20-something young dude in a car who yelled, "Right on bra, that thing is SICK!" as he drove by.

At REI, a guy in a black diesel truck asked me, "What the Hell is that?" I said, "Segway." He said, "What?" I said, "Segway." He said "How fast can it go" and I said "12.5 miles per hour" and he said, "can I see how fast it can go?" And I said, "sure" and gave him a little 20 foot and back demo. He said, "Cool, thanks." and took off. I apologized to the young lady waiting behind him in the green car and she said "That's OK."

On my last leg home, I saw a guy standing in his drive and he waved me over and asked me a bunch of questions. He thought it was "tight, Bro."

Had at least two other people yell and honk at me today. I guess it's the Margaritas !!! LOL

No comments: